Carl Sandburg Visits Me In A Dream
"Carl Sandburg Visits Me In A Dream" has moved to a new and better place where unicorns roam free and the layout is much slicker! CLICK HERE to redirect to the new site. Please update your links and bookmarks. If you are looking for a specific post, check the new website!!

Carl Sandburg Visits Me In A Dream

Carl Sandburg Visits Me In A Dream will serve as a blog for me to share my thoughts and musings, with a special emphasis on music. The music that will appear in this blog is for evaluation/sampling purposes only, and is designed to promote up and coming bands. Remember, if you like the artist(s), buy the CD! If you are the owner of a sound file and would like it removed, please contact us and we will kindly take it down.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Welcome, Bienvenido, Wilkommen, Shalom!


This is officially the first post for Carl Sandburg Visits Me In A Dream (to be referred to as CSV from now on). It is somehow unwise of me to start this blog now, as I am leaving to be a counselor at an overnight camp (camp Ramah in Wisconsin) in only a few days. The internet access there is somewhat sluggish but I was too eager to create this blog to wait. That said, welcome. This blog will primarily serve as a forum for me to tell you, the reader, about some up and coming bands or artists that I think you should know about (sorry for the preposition at the end of the sentence). Who knows, there might be some oldies but goodies and/or themed playlists. Either way, it will be fresh, like supermarket vegetables. That said, I will also use this blog as a means to express myself through the art of writing.
Enjoy.
I like helping and you like helping. I think you get my point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home